The LINK® Endo-Model® Sled Prosthesis is suitable for patients with minor bone destruction and a largely intact ligament structure in the knee.
Long-term results over three decades prove the unrivalled success of the LINK® St. Georg™ and Endo-Model® Sled Knee Joint Prosthesis.
The Swedish Knee Arthroplasy Register Annual Report 2008 showed 92% survival at 10 years in 3948 implantations for the SLED Knee Prosthesis.
LINK® Endo-Model® Sled Prosthesis
• Minimal bone resection with no distal femoral cuts
• Full physiological range of motion
• Short rehabilitation time
• Optimal implant/cement bonding due to globular structure on the inside surface of the prosthesis
• Tibia plateaus made of UHMW Polyethylene with and without metal tray
• Minimally invasive implantation technique possible
“Unicompartmental Knee Replacement Did Not Differ From Total Knee Replacement With Regard To Clinical Outcome At 15 Years”.
A randomisd study comparing the St Georg SLED UKR versus Kinematic Modular TKR
JBJS Volume 91-A. Number 8 August 2009