At Aquilant Orthopaedics we supply a large range of orthopaedic implants and associated instrumentation from Waldemar LINK® alower limb arthroplasty, shoulder, foot, hand and spinal surgery.
Aquilant Orthopaedics also manufacture and supply the Coremus™ range of instrumentation which allows the surgeon to remove known or unknown screws, nails and other implants from previous orthopaedic procedures.
We pride ourselves in supporting our customers at all levels from pre surgical planning to in theatre case assistance and nurse training as well as providing on-going educational support where required.
Furthermore we actively run and support both national and international meetings and symposia. We are lucky to enjoy excellent links with many institutes, hospitals and clinics around the world. These relationships serve to support and further the sharing of best practice amongst the wider orthopaedic community.
Through working with Aquilant Orthopaedics you can rest assured that you are dealing with experts who supply some of the very best orthopaedic implants available today.
Our Services Include:
• A specialised Customer Service department ready to support you between 8am and 5.30pm on weekdays
• We can offer national next day, timed and same day emergency deliveries or collections as required to meet the demands of the customer
• We offer a wide range of products, equipment and associated consumables to solve many complex orthopaedic problems.
• Our specialist orthopaedic sales and technical team are available to discuss any customised product requirements and provide a solution on a patient by patient basis.
• We can offer a number of services, including consignment instruments and implants, sale or return, instrument repairs, and loan of scheduled or emergency equipment kits to offer you a complete solution for your needs.
• Our national field based sales team can offer advice and guidance on choosing the right products for your needs. Including on-site support, technical advice on appropriate products and applications, including customisation for bespoke product solutions. They are available to train your teams on a one to one or group basis and can attend cases until you are fully confident in all aspects of the product.
• Where applicable Aquilant Orthopaedics will facilitate preceptorships and protectorships for new technologies.